Do you want to join a young and dynamic team in a startup that delivers high-value energy efficiency services through advanced Data Analytics on top of an IoT architecture to generate value in the Energy sector? We’re looking for a talented Back-End Developer to work in our micro-services event sourced architecture.
• Develop new functionalities for existing and new projects
• Maintain existing and new projects
• Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
• Ability to integrate web services (RESTful, SQL, Python, JSON)
• Experience with micro-services architectures
• Database management and data architecture
• Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering (preferred), or equivalent
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Nice to have:
• HW development (Arduino, raspberry PI, PCB layout design)
• Embedded Systems Programming (C, C++, Arduino)
Send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com with the subject “Back-End Developer”.